Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baguio it Means Pasalubong

Whenever my mom goes to Baguio she does not forget to buy me my favorite Alfajor. When you hear Baguio most people would ask for Peanut Brittle, Choco Flakes, Lengua de Gato or Strawberry Jam. For me Alfajor is the best.

I first had a taste of Alfajor when my friend brought me a pasalubong from Baguio. I was not too excited because my mom is always there and I am no longer looking forward to Baguio treats. I didn't even bothered opening it. It did not look so enticing. Then the following day I was craving for sweets, and I took my first bite of Alfajor. It was so good and addicting. Definitely a must try if you are in Baguio.


Good Shepherd Convent 15 Gibraltar Road, 2600 Baguio City
Where else can you buy the best Baguio treats, but from Good Shepherd. Alfajor is two shortbread cookies in between a caramel. Definitely sinful and always ruin my diet. If you are in Baguio do not forget to drop by Good Shepherd and buy Alfajor.

Alfajor is made of two shortbread in between dulce de leche 

No comments:

Post a Comment